• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ded Moroz Battle v1.00a1

The player starts the deadly race after the 'Go!' title. He can pick up charges and medicine kits when killing monsters and concurents.
Speed, drifts, jumps, collisions with damage, complex terrain, obstacles and survival won't let you to lose the attention!

Features:
  • Animated Loading Screen;
  • Animated User Interface;
  • Custom models designed specially for the project.

The Team:
bowser499 aka [DUOS] - Leading Coder
KO3bMA - Leading Modeller

Credits:
NCrashed, MapMan, HaloTree, Lexx, Serge Stepochkin

Keywords:
tree, car, race, deathmatch, new year, battle, racing, santa, claus
Contents

Ded Moroz Battle v1.00a1 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Dec/31 22:36:01 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment:It has the cutest UI ever, but at the same time the most disgusting UI ever as well. The gameplay can be fun, it's simple and the map...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Dec/31 22:36:01
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment:
It has the cutest UI ever, but at the same time the most disgusting UI ever as well.
The gameplay can be fun, it's simple and the map definitely is not polished, but it can be fun for new year (rather Christmas, but okay)
The loading screen made my eyes bleed, I don't care if there's an animated santa.
Also add in-game credits along with a lobby map description.
What can I say, this map can't really be taken seriously, it's mediocre at best, sure, the santa model on the car rotating is neat, but that's about it.​
Acceptable
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

Level 16
Lol cool. Interesting video.

But the objective is not neccicarily clear.

It would be nice to have options like Race mode, battle mode (battle mode similar to what is in the video). Racing would be cool. Integrating a shooting style to slow opponents, kill them etc.

Level 2
map - alpha, just for the fun in the New year! I would like to hear suggestions for the further development and on any bug.

Last edited: