• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Decay Anims request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Supertoinkz, I suggest you make a post in the "Admin Contact", thats what Ralle suggested me to do when I wanted to do something similiar.

Write something like this in your post:
I was wondering if its allowed to modify a model, which the owner has not been active during the past 3-4 years.

The replies I got was:

"I believe there have been rules that if the owner does not reply within x months, he does not care and you can modify it, give credit. But if he comes back and says no, you must remove it."

"I believe this site has a 9 month inactivity clause were you can edit something; I'm not entirly sure about that but whatever the time period is it is less than a year, so I believe you are clear to edit the resource in question.
Just make sure you give credit to the original author as well"

As you see, there is no clear rule about this at the moment. Perhaps if you askt them the same question they would see that it is great importance to know the answer to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.