• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Deathwings vs ULTIMADE BOSSES

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deathwing vs Legends is about Deathwing "Aspect of Death" Fighting against Three Strongest WC3 Bosses.
Models of:Deathwing and Lick King are not mine it's from Hive Workshop.

Keywords:
Hero Battle
Contents

Deathwings vs ULTIMADE BOSSES (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/25 15:32:01 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Rep Received: 0Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Different Author/Uploader usernames. Please show proof that you have the original author's permission to upload his map here or if it's your...

M

hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/25 15:32:01
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Different Author/Uploader usernames. Please show proof that you have the original author's permission to upload his map here or if it's your other username.
Credits need to be posted in the description.

Other:
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment:

neven hornjak

N

neven hornjak

sorry i should put nevenhornjak not Zuman i guess i make a mistake that day D: