• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DeathWing Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm surpised I havent seen this model on this site...

Anyway this is a black dragon, with silverish armor on most parts of the body including the head, and has red eyes.

This is a key hero unit for my map

Warcraft: Factions Reborn

Level 23
hmmm. I read the description of him in the War of the Ancients trilogy. good books. lol, the Dragonsoul (later known A.K.A. the Demonsoul) was corrupting his body and he put the armour on his goblin servants made to protect him from its power. The power was from all the other dragons' scales being placed in it and fusing their power to his. he started to fall apart and had armour in certain areas. But he wasn't covered in armour. He also had spikes on his armour.

Level 12
Yea, did i say all over? Anyway I'm surprised this hasnt been made, this would be a very popular model if made right. Add that with the sound set from WCII and everyone will want it. This dragon is a key part of my map.

I hope someone can make it

Level 7
first of all i doubt anyone will attempt to make because you haven't posted screen shots of your map or explained it and you didn't post a picture of the dragon. couldn't the black dragon thats already in wc3 work? im sure you could add some spikes to it in vertex modify or something. maybe find darky29's old dragon models from his campaign return of the dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.