• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

deathpool

Keywords:
death, poison, green, felwood, corrupted,
Contents

deathpool (Model)

Level 9
Nice...

now if we had toxic elemental (i think we dont have) it would have been great got champaigens and stuff...

Level 4
Nice, but the poison suface looks a bit to concave in the screen-shot, and I don't get the littlw whitepoofs floating upward...

It would be very nice if you made a "Stand Work" anamation, where it bupples, a "Spell" anamation, in which it emmits a big wave of poison, just like a naga building death thing exept green, and, as mentioned below, a poison elemental would be awsom.

Level 8
Well.....i have another version with the work and spell animations, at the cost of the rotating effect of the liquid. I'll let you decide whether to keep or replace this version. In the mean time, i'll try to get an animated texture working.

Level 8
and as far as a poison elemental, there is a way to make one entirely within the World Editor.
http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pNWjjkHJ3o_xXTx8oXiAG9_NsJX7FAbOHggS-qwjAVl3WSnw5nzUjPwtPgq46d0tLddpI-9-0F1b2l8gpwyG86kxceGHCkMLb0R5JRU2e_xEdehbkveqEjTbX-P9kpg2bYdzm_L1Z4pk