• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deathpool, looking for companion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Triggerer, that is known with GUI that can help me out with some that i got problem with doing.

And here is some information.

Map name
Deathpool (Idea from CSI: Miami)

Name of the creator(s)
Me so far

Current stage of the map (alpha, beta, finished?)
Around... 30 40% -ish

Summary of the map gameplay/objectives
The players bet on who dies first (cant bet on self). For each right bet, they get revarded with points (ranged from 1 to 11 points)
If Blue dies first, all those who betted on him dying 1st is revarded with 11 points, and down to 1.

After the players have placed their bets (by clicking on dummy units placed in the map), they will be transported to an Arena (multiple arenas, each unique) were they will have to avoid different kinds of obstacles that can kill them.
The one who survives (when there is only one player left) will also be rewarded with some points.

Its not a big project, but, some smaller games are also as important as the big ones.

Level 7

How the fuck did someone who's been on these forums dor 3 years post there thread in the wrong section?

Imo this should be in recruitment... as that what your primarily advertising.

Level 8
Bah, i am sorry.

How the fuck did someone who's been on these forums dor 3 years post there thread in the wrong section?

Have you heard about the word "absent"?
Well, i have been absent for 2 1/2 year. And when i came back the forums changed.
I thought i took the right Forum section, but must have misclicked somewere along the lines.

So please, keep your foul tongue behind your teeth if flaming is all you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.