• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deathbringer's Map Collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have released one of my half-finished maps.
http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=1359
Well Ill list all my maps here, if any of these sound interesting tell me so i can upload them.
Completely Original Maps
Shadow's Army Men War
5% Complete
Shadow's A Farmer's Life
7% Complete
Shadow's Assassination
1% Complete
Shadow's Dynasty Warriors
1% Complete
Shadow's Evolves!
2% Complete
Shadow's Film Producers
4% Complete
Shadow's Footmen Wars Silver
5% Complete
Shadow's Gauntlet Dark Legacy
10% Complete
Shadow's Icecrown Defenders TD (Released)
V0.6B
Shadow's Legends
90% Complete
Shadow's Mortar Combat! (Released)
V0.3B
Shadow's Paintball War
99.9% Complete
Shadow's RPG
25% Complete
Shadow's Snowball Tag
10% Complete
Shadow's War of the Nations
5% Complete
Shadow's Zone Control
5% Complete

Modified Maps:
Legendary Heroes Shadow's Arena
Credit goes to Liquid-somebody for this map. No offense but it was awful, i added a creep-respawn, Tome-respawn, changed the terrain and made it easier to get gold, this map doesnt take 3 hours to play now.

If your interested in stealing one of these maps let me know. I never intend to finish alot of them. If you do steal them just give me credit in the loading screen.
Im currently working on Icecrown Defenders, Mortar Combat, Evolves, Zone Control, and Snowball Tag, so you cant take these. If you want to join my staff then ill let you modify these maps cuz i need help finishing alot of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.