• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Knight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I submit this resource. The only things ive used were from blizzards death knight model. Custom pieces onto the texture file. =D Hope you all like it!!

Concept from http://www.wowwiki.com/Sir_Zeliek

202754-albums4517-picture44138.jpg

By the way will be updating the weapon soon, the concept has a staff/mace type thing. Now im open to suggestions on that. Maybe i should stay with the sword, but change it? Or go with mace/staff.

optimized it a little bit in mdlvis.

Keywords:
Zeliek, Sir Zeliek, Death Knight, Paladin.
Contents

Death Knight (Model)

Death Knight (Model)

Reviews
17:28, 16th Mar 2011 General Frank: Very basic and cheap model edit and skin change. Too cheap for the Hive standards.

M

17:28, 16th Mar 2011
General Frank:

Very basic and cheap model edit and skin change. Too cheap for the Hive standards.

Level 51
Looks actually pretty nice :D

Maybe you should try to find some ingame textures for it, so you can delete the custom texture. Try the Priest/Human Mage textures for the white robe maybe?

Anyway, work on it more, make a cooler sword for it perhaps, fix the wrap and jeah, the thing with the ingame textures.

I'm shure this will look great in the end :)

Level 7
Looks actually pretty nice :D

Maybe you should try to find some ingame textures for it, so you can delete the custom texture. Try the Priest/Human Mage textures for the white robe maybe?

Anyway, work on it more, make a cooler sword for it perhaps, fix the wrap and jeah, the thing with the ingame textures.

I'm shure this will look great in the end :)

I will do my best when i have more time. And as for ingame textures, how do you import them into the model without having to import them into the game?

Level 51
When you open your model in Magos, go to Mpq Manager (under Windows tab) then open the mpq where the texture is found, right click on the texture (still in the mpq browser) and then "use as texture" then assign this texture to a material (in material manager) and add this material to the right geoset. Then wrap the whole thing in Mdlvis or Vertex Modifiy

Level 21
Looks good man and the file size should be reduced for it, but I think the white is a little to much, but still looks good though.

Level 7
Looks good man and the file size should be reduced for it, but I think the white is a little to much, but still looks good though.

Thank you very much. Im working on merging the geosets also, should reduce it a little, and changing the shoulder pads to more of a team colored type instead of white. If you check the concept, zelieks outfit is all white. But i can change it. Also making a new weapon for him too.

Level 21
Instead of double posting, you can always use the edit button near your post and edit them to paste both of the quotes inside them.

Level 7
When you open your model in Magos, go to Mpq Manager (under Windows tab) then open the mpq where the texture is found, right click on the texture (still in the mpq browser) and then "use as texture" then assign this texture to a material (in material manager) and add this material to the right geoset. Then wrap the whole thing in Mdlvis or Vertex Modifiy

Thank you very very much! that helps a ton.

Level 15
That looks pretty cool and adds more variety to mostly plain undead armies. Also, as it doesn't look like ordinary undead, it has many other uses too!

I suggest going for a mace/scepter. 99% death knights I've seen use swords - that's getting pretty boring. =)

Also, white shoulderpad looks weird - as if untextured or plastic. And add more shadings overall - the skin is way too plain and luminous at the moment.

Anyway, +rep for a cool model!

Level 7
That looks pretty cool and adds more variety to mostly plain undead armies. Also, as it doesn't look like ordinary undead, it has many other uses too!

I suggest going for a mace/scepter. 99% death knights I've seen use swords - that's getting pretty boring. =)

Also, white shoulderpad looks weird - as if untextured or plastic. And add more shadings overall - the skin is way too plain and luminous at the moment.

Anyway, +rep for a cool model!

Thanks Trillium, Im working on the shoulders now, changing them to make them tc like they should be. And as for the weapon, i was thinking of a mace too, or something like the wow axe that DKs get when finished their training area.

Instead of double posting, you can always use the edit button near your post and edit them to paste both of the quotes inside them.

And warlord thanks for that, I didnt know how to do this til now. =D

Level 15
Green (more so teamcoloured) horse is plain weird. Try pale white (like bone). Would be a perfect "Rider on a pale horse" =)
Anyway, no bright colours. It's a horse.