• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Knight Shield Maiden

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A dismounted version of the Female Death Knight with a shield, instead of her axe as a secondary weapon. The attack animation is way off, but it will work.

Change Log on 12/20/21: Version 1, with the improved model and replacing the Orc Warlord's shield with the Greater Dark Minion's one (Including the helmet), unfortunately, the shield animation is still way off.

Change Log on 12/23/21: Added the hero version and the attack animations are fixed.
Contents

Death Knight Shield Maiden (Model)

DKSM Hero (Model)

DKSM Hero Portrait (Model)

DKSM Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
It's a very nice model, but it needs two fixes: -For the weapon, you can reassign the vertices to hand_left and it would look fine with minor adjustments. -The texture of the legs needs to match the texture of the torso.
It's a very nice model, but it needs two fixes:

-For the weapon, you can reassign the vertices to hand_left and it would look fine with minor adjustments.

-The texture of the legs needs to match the texture of the torso.
Ok, I’ll let someone who fixed the attack animations and need some time to modify the bottom.

Ohhh, this one is absolutely lovely. The changes make it much better.

I think her helmet is a little too big for her head. Might want to adjust that.
Yeah, the helm is slightly bigger than intended and the shield straps do not fit in the arm, but it's getting there. I'll see how it performs in the game soon

Level 6
I am not sure what happened but I put her model in and when I setsed the map there was a loop of death screams of the deathknight female hero voice. i then started moving her around and it would stop till stood still. I was useing the non-hero version here.

Level 1
An excellent model. Well done. But I had a problem with her. When I successfully added her model to my hero. Then when you approach or click on it, sets of sounds of death, murder begin to be played. How do I solve this problem?

Level 1
Need to adjust the helm without her hair coming out.
An excellent model. Well done. But I had a problem with her. When I successfully added her model to my hero. Then when you approach or click on it, sets of sounds of death, murder begin to be played. How do I solve this problem?

Level 6

Idon't know how to do it but you just need to swap the sound sets.