• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Knight Kael

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Yet another requested model for @fran bel , it's not hard to guess what will happend next, another son succeeded another father.
Previews
Contents

Death Knight Kael (Model)

Death Knight Kael Portrait (Model)

This model corrupted my map, thx alot...
if you have 1.33 I already warned you that it is the fault of 1.33 100% confirmed since it is an error that happens very often, if you continue with 1.32 it is most likely the same since although it does not happen as often if another happens option is that you exceeded the memory limit of the map, in any case the model has nothing to do with it

Level 11
This model corrupted my map, thx alot...
After update 1.32. Many models that I download made my map not openable by World Editor. Download 'Ladiks MPQ Editor'. Open that map with Editor and delete the Import's that are making the problem. In my map I can't add any more of any model it just. Crashes. Reforged Bugs.

You can Fix it. Write me if need help.

Great model to the Owner!!!

Level 4
After update 1.32. Many models that I download made my map not openable by World Editor. Download 'Ladiks MPQ Editor'. Open that map with Editor and delete the Import's that are making the problem. In my map I can't add any more of any model it just. Crashes. Reforged Bugs.

You can Fix it. Write me if need help.

Great model to the Owner!!!
Actually it seems to be a load order bug for the textures, so you can add more models and save them just fine, just don't fix the path until you are ready to publish and save a new copy before you do.