• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Animation Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The model attached to the post doesn't show its death animation (he just T-poses) but in model editor it shows just fine

Attachments

• Mathog.mdx
    104.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Mathog.blp
    96.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Level 4
It's basically the frame issue that caused the death animation not able to show in-game, I haven't test this in-game yet but I think the issue should be fixed now.

Attachments

• Mathog.mdx
    103.9 KB · Views: 34
Level 4
may i ask how did you fix the issue?
This one is a bit hard to explain (Non-English speaker here) but I'll try.

Well you uses Mdlvis to added a new animation slot (I added a new one with the number started with 100833) and copy-paste every frames from the original buggy animation slot (In this case, 6833) to the new one (100833).

You can't add a frame numbers (For example: 1000) that's smaller than the previous numbers (For example: 8000) after you have the 8000 frames one, otherwise the 1000 frames animation won't work in-game and only can be seen in Magos (Model Editor). This is the problem that your model have.

Level 6
This one is a bit hard to explain (Non-English speaker here) but I'll try.

Well you uses Mdlvis to added a new animation slot (I added a new one with the number started with 100833) and copy-paste every frames from the original buggy animation slot (In this case, 6833) to the new one (100833).

You can't add a frame numbers (For example: 1000) that's smaller than the previous numbers (For example: 8000) after you have the 8000 frames one, otherwise the 1000 frames animation won't work in-game and only can be seen in Magos (Model Editor). This is the problem that your model have.
Thanks for the explanation i got it now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.