• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dead tree model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey well i need a dead tree for my map im making, just basically a tree with no leaves just branches, many branches would be brilliant. and if anybody could then maybe a few dead bodies hanging from a few branches but if you really can't then dont worry, but dead bodies awsome :p

heres a pic, sorry its so small, best i could find one what i'd like. its bloodravens tree from diablo 2

Attachments

• dead tree D2.jpg
    dead tree D2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 188
Hey, you can also do it with triggers, if you like. Here, I made it for you (I also made it so that when the tree dies, the corpses also die ~ you can test it with Blood Mage's Flame strike on the trees). Here are some pics that show the result and the test map.
Credits to (?) for the Tree model (Taken from the Ultimate Terraining Map 3.0) and Chriz. for the Noose Witch model.

Attachments

• DeadBodiesHanging.JPG
    DeadBodiesHanging.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 757
  • DeadBodiesHanging2.JPG
    DeadBodiesHanging2.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 851
  • Dead Bodies Hanging Tree.w3x
    40.3 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.