• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dead Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Intro
788810-slasher_super.jpg

Im working on a map based off of Dead Space. Dead Space is a game where you are a psychic engineer named isaac in a
creepy futuristic space station who goes and kills lots of zombies. These zombies aren't like from resident evil where you have
thousands of them, but rather the zombies come out of the ceilings, floors, darkness. They pretty much scare the crap out
of u when they do. Isaac gets load of futuristic space weapons and kills zombies and saves his wife. Reason i want to do
this is because it would be a testament to what
i can do and commit to this site.

dead-space-2.jpg

deadspace-2.jpg

Map Style:
This map is going to be a teamed 8v4. 8 Psychic Marines vs. 4 Necromorphs(Zombies). There's going to be more
than only 4 necromorphs, but the players can only control 1 each. Objective for the Marines are to destroy the Black Marker.
For the Necromorphs, it is to kill all marines.

Setting is an futuristic, abandoned, dark, full of traps+puzzles crypt where necromorphs pop out of the woodwork to kill
these marines. What i want to incorporate in this map is First Person Shooter style action, Plenty of weapons(it doesnt
have to shoot bullets to be lethal) and Zero Gravity. I really want to make this map work and will keep you posted
on everything i do. The first person shooter aspect of this game will not be some noobish crap i put together in two
seconds, it will be user friendly and professional.

What i don't have to make this map, but am hoping som1 else can provide:

Model for the Psychic Marine
deadspaceisaacfull_580.jpg

(I can make do with Fingolfin's Helghast model but it would be awesome if i didnt have to take crap from killzone to make this.)

Models for Necromorph
0488.Image-4.jpg-300x0.jpg

(I can make do with zombies, abominations, and ghouls, but again, i want this to be as new+ scary as possible)

Models for Dead Space Guns
concept_pulse_rifle_download_052308.jpg

dead-space-plasma-cutter.jpg

(It would be awesome if some1 could take the time to put together an arsenal of guns from dead space.

Interface:
The theme for this map is creepy dark space station so i think it might be a good idea to make an interface for that and
not stick to a human castle interface. Ill be trying to improve on skinning myself, but if u want to help that would be
greatly appreciated.

Doodads: Anything that looks like it comes from a future space station will be accepted, like computers, cds, mechanical
robots, homeostasis chambers, lab equipment, dark pipelines

Things i can provide: ZeroGravity triggering, first person shooter triggering (i have my own idea for a topknitch design),
terrain design,
so pretty much anything internal for a wc3 map. However if u feel that you have a really good idea for this map to
implicate such as a puzzle or necromorph. ill be happy to consider what you have to offer, If u need to contact me my email address is

[email protected], Feedback will be greatly appreciated for this map (everything+everyone will be added
in the credits)

Level 3
Don't Help

It might be a while before i can successfully say that i need any1's help, the map is far from finished. I wont be accepting any1's work until after i've finished my own

Status
Not open for further replies.