• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dday: Judgement 20.0d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Dday: Judgement 20.0d (Map)

Reviews
08:36, 15th Sep 2008 Gilles: This is not your map and you do not have permission to upload it. The Author has requested it to be removed.

M

08:36, 15th Sep 2008
Gilles: This is not your map and you do not have permission to upload it. The Author has requested it to be removed.

Level 9
This guy comes from my country and its a shame to have him in our map-making community. He can do nothing but steal other maps..modificate them at a very noob and low-quality rate...Not a sense art in mind, not a strategy in his game...not even a simple polished-tooltip...I recommend to ban him.

Level 1
This is so last last & last season ,i don't know why he still create this map now because it's history,no one will play this.Hey,don't ban me plz