1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

DBZSkyScraper

Submitted by gotenkz
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
sky scraper city building
Contents

DBZSkyScraper (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 31st of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (5) Nice Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
  1. » Wolverabid «

Date: 31st of October, 2007
    Approval status: Approved
    Rating: (5) Nice

Main points:
    [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
    [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

2. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmmm pretty good.U know gotenks u can put this in your dbz tribute ultra v10 map.Sure would be nice to get rid of the old peasant buildings and put new cool ones.

Also while playing 9.3 i saw hundereds ofm people complain about creeps chasing you.Especially slug.So if u will maybe u can make v10 without that or just modify v9.3 into a better one.We all begging you!

3. yuripro84

yuripro84

Resources:
    Resources:
    awsome job, looks real nice 10/10

4. Rochon

Rochon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well.. It does look quite nice, but it does not look like it is very much of work you need to put into it, except animations, I'm not sure how difficult those are to make, but basicaly this is a cube with a very simply made skin. I must admit it looks nice, for an modern map f.ex. but then I get it you have to make new ground structure or make new terrain in addition to this.. what good is a skyscraper on a town hall ground strukture with grass around.. just taking from screenshot, I'm perfectly aware that you just picked town hall as building and put the model into that object and didn't bother to change ground texture to none.

I realy hope you are going to make additions to this,
    not only terrain, but more buildings too. 3/5

5. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Looks nice ... :) i want to see hes death animation

6. FunkyDude44

FunkyDude44

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can you make the empire state building?
    [​IMG]

7. MAD_VIRUS

MAD_VIRUS

Resources:
    Resources:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D
    I JUST wanted to use a hude rooftop to make a bank in my new sheeptag. :) 8) :)

8. JImmyFatFat

JImmyFatFat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wwwwwoooooow cool :shock: but it has no windos :roll: anyway, great 4/5 :D

9. 6Ghostface_Kilah9

6Ghostface_Kilah9

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uhh guys the model is ok but theres something wrong with the skin when I imported it because when I imported the model and the skin I typed it the path Textures\Tower.blp right? Thats what ur suppose to right well then I wanted to try it out so I used a unit with this model but then it didnt look anything like the screenshot it looks like a Rectangluar thing which looks to have same skin as a Guard Tower so i was like wtf did anything like this happen to you guys?

10. E-Master

E-Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not bad!

11. Traggey da trol

Traggey da trol

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ghostface You Dont Need To Do Anything At Al.Just Import The MDX.Model and everything will work

12. Wolverabid

Wolverabid

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    [x] Texture path bug repaired, model file renamed; resource updated.

13. Sorenkj

Sorenkj

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    This model is boring to look at...
    Could'nt you add more details to it , instead of uploading one big blue box ? :s

14. xDeathKnightx

xDeathKnightx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is awsome 5/5, its good to use when u want to get rid of space in your map, and also really good in modern types of maps