• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBO Rock

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A rock i made out of classic wc3 one , with specific texture style suitable for Nauruto,DragonBall and all anime series map in wc3

Use BLP texture version for classic wc3
Contents

DBO Rock (Texture)

VillageFall_Rocks.blp (Texture)

Reviews
Archian
Looks good ingame. Please correct me if this is not original work. Marked as Useful / Simple. Thanks for providing an ingame screenshot.
Level 32
Pattern look suspicious to me, it look like you wearing 3d glasses while looking over rocks :eekani:. Maybe i do a test through and then comeback for conclusion.

207616-4948bb994b8f969a38c50e2c6fb92f2c.jpg

Test done: Import Path is technically not incorrect but non-reforged didn't support dds.
Maybe you uploaded in a wrong section if you planned to put in reforged.
Otherwise, you need that texture in blp.

Last edited:
Pattern look suspicious to me, it look like you wearing 3d glasses while looking over rocks :eekani:. Maybe i do a test through and then comeback for conclusion.

207616-4948bb994b8f969a38c50e2c6fb92f2c.jpg

Test done: Import Path is technically not incorrect but non-reforged didn't support dds.
Maybe you uploaded in a wrong section if you planned to put in reforged.
Otherwise, you need that texture in blp.
Well i must say i notice its not aligned when using classic version (while its aligned in photoshop and in reforged version,with normal and orm maps i use)

Ye, i should convert this to blp

Could you do the test yourself with blp while i reupload?

Update : Almost 8 MB with blp 100% quality kept...wtf man

Looks good ingame. Please correct me if this is not original work. Marked as Useful / Simple. Thanks for providing an ingame screenshot.
Ye, that would be correct marked as simple and for classic use only, that i would also recomend.

This is cartoonier version of classic village rock with intention to keep the same structure a) ts a mix of custom lordaeron winter rock i derived from reforged one and custom ashen rock i made out of wow + render xD
b) then i mixed it with rendered classic lordaeron rock which was noisy as hell
b) This tile doesnt have high contrast - which i killed with reason cause it would look ugly as hell a true monster of mixture, so at the end i did like literally x100 times ,,less highlights,, and then finally a tonny filter and color setup, and checked if it aligned and yes it is.

If someone wants to be sharper you can do sharp 103 with 0.3 or unsharp by your personal settings

But ye,at the end my goal was to look like its a simple reskin, a replacement for naruto,dragon ball etc maps

Just make sure it uses BLP version , cause Reforged-Classic compatibility issue with tile texture format can cause texture not to be aligned-seamless.