• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Day of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Chapter one:The Last Stand

In the silent hills of the Barrens, when all was fine, the wind reeked of a god, by the name of Agammagan, who fell in the War of the Ancients, where his blood stained, roots with a rigid shape grew. But not everything was always silent in the Barrens....a dark sentient being, walked through the lands, corrupting everything he touched. His stench was of a dark Demon. He approached to the Crossroads. The Orcs saw his appearence and alarmed the guards, as he came they yelled ''What are you waiting for? Attack!'' and the honourable guards charged at the foul abomination. But only one was victor, the being. Having all the orcish souls in his blades he sighed.''Hmph...I expected more from these Orcs...'' he said to himself with coldness. Meanwhile in the airs of Tanaris, a gnomish crew in their well-crafted plane soared the through the night.

But a strange alien flame flicked through the sky. Not knowing what it was, the plane suddenly went out of control.''PRESS THE EMERGENCY BUTTON! PRESS IT!!!!!'' they squeaked as the pilot pressed it alot, nothing was happening! they embraced for their deaths as the plane crashed into the ground with intense speed, but still that flame within the sky flicked, and then soon dissapearing.

Level 2
Chapter one:The Last Stand

In the silent hills of the Barrens, when all was fine, the wind reeked of a god, by the name of Agammagan, who fell in the War of the Ancients, where his blood stained, roots with a rigid shape grew. But not everything was always silent in the Barrens....a dark sentient being, walked through the lands, corrupting everything he touched. His stench was of a dark Demon. He approached to the Crossroads. The Orcs saw his appearence and alarmed the guards, as he came they yelled ''What are you waiting for? Attack!'' and the honourable guards charged at the foul abomination. But only one was victor, the being. Having all the orcish souls in his blades he sighed.''Hmph...I expected more from these Orcs...'' he said to himself with coldness. Meanwhile in the airs of Tanaris, a gnomish crew in their well-crafted plane soared the through the night.

But a strange alien flame flicked through the sky. Not knowing what it was, the plane suddenly went out of control.''PRESS THE EMERGENCY BUTTON! PRESS IT!!!!!'' they squeaked as the pilot pressed it alot, nothing was happening! they embraced for their deaths as the plane crashed into the ground with intense speed, but still that flame within the sky flicked, and then soon dissapearing.
Hax! You stole my idea off my freewebs! :emote_naw:

Level 7

/cough Some of your ideas are in this, but Day of the Phoenix is mine. Now please let me write the second chapter up X.X

Chapter two:The Alien Beings.

With peace over Ashenvale. The Night Elves finally settled, never to use magic again. Not until that same abomination came walking in, slaying every green dragon in sight. This angered the majority of the Elves.''She will not like the grim news...'' they mumbled to eachother, suddenly something...alien appeared, a flame of beauty flickered on the ground. They stood around it, what was it? the glorious flame sparked from the ground, the elves didn't dare touch it, but an aura of kindness surrounded it. Whilst in the deserts of Tanaris, the Gnomes managed to survive the crash? How was this so? from the wreckage they could create another aircraft! ''I really wonder what that flame was...'' one of them squeaked and pondered. Seeing the flame across the skies, something more alien resembled, how could it be described? a powerful being was posed within the fire, suddenly roaring and dissapearing into the fading light. ''What is this? This was never recorded into the Azerothian histories? and last of all what was that being?'' she questioned eachother and no reply, no one knew of this. The skies was full of these 'alien' beings now, it was hard to describe, but one had a horn, and it was obviously he was the king of these 'beings'. The images created was like life in the sky. They all let out a roar before dissapearing into fading light. How odd and strange.''I think Im paranoid!''one of them sighed.

Level 7

I no longer trust you, therefore the ideas are mine. Its your fault for ruining yourself! :angry: I suggest you grow up and start acting yourself instead of babyish.

Chapter 3:The Phoenix Flame.

Flicking through the pages of the book, searching from page to page. ''Flame..Fel Flame...Chaos Flame.....Ice Flame..Phoenix flame...'' he mumbled to himself and then looked at the flame dancing on the floor. Looking then at the picture and eyeing the flame, he could see no difference between the two, and finally placing his hand into the flame, not even burning! he then red the description.

The flame of a Phoenix was said to be a tale, but infact it is not, the flame gives a warm and friendly presence, placing your hand into the flame does nothing, the flame does not harm you, with some flame it is said a Phoenix will be born, and when this flame flicks through the sky, the days would be the Day of the Phoenix,

~~Vlachir, for Quel'Thalas!

''Interesting!'' he boomed and used the flame to revive the crashed ship....what remained of it. Soon the aircraft was back and running.''Now lets get back into Gadgetzan!'' they all yelled and got onto the machine, and the pilot got the engines online and ready. Soon they where flying within the skies of Tanaris, enjoying the view. The Goblins looked at the aircraft but saw no one piloting it. Finally landing the Gnomes yelled ''Where back!'' but the Goblins saw nothing, just the craft. Soon the crew realized...they where dead.

Level 7
Chapter 4:A Day in Tanaris.

The afternoon was drawing near, as the Goblins stood around the strange aircraft that landed in Gadgetzan with no one piloting it. There was something eerie today in Tanaris, nothing was heard, not even the sand dared to move. The ground began to shake, thundering noises were heard in the distance as something came dashing at the town. Though going off course, the thing was still coming and finally stopped at one of the large climable rocks. The Goblins didn't even notice til they heard a roar, and then finally looking around to find the gigantic being. They ran upto it to investigate what it was, it was black, glowing eyes, a sharp long horn, its claws were golden, around the back was golden strange-shaped wings. The resemblance itself was some sort of lion. Even weapons was attached to the thing.''Is this a Gnome creation?'' the Goblins asked and looked around eachother before the thing roared again. ''We should name it something! We cant just call it It!'' one of the Goblins said. ''Oh! I know! Why not Sephiyr?'' one of the tinkers yelled. The thing then roared, seeming to like the name.''I think he likes it...'' they mumbled and smiled at the creation. Sephiyr's presence was holy, Holier than Thou. The sands dared to move as something else came. Sephiyr turned around and saw something coming this way. As the Goblins saw it was something more evil, its colour was slightly purple, its eyes were an evil red, whatever it was it had some sort of resemblence of a Dinosaur, and was a cousin of something more sinister, that was heading this way.

Level 7
Chapter Five: Sephiyr falls.

Victorious over the fallen dinosaur thing. Sephiyr roared, but the world began to shake. He began to growl as something the size of thousand trees and as large as thousand houses came. Though it wasn't much of a threat due to its slow speed. It was some-what ancient and most like the ultimate evil which made Sephiyr roar and growl, finally charging towards the monstrosity, the Goblins followed. His powers could be the bane of such titan. He bit into the armor but not even marks where left on the titanic being and threw him off. Its mouth opened and some sphere began to form, Sephiyr finally took the time to aim for the titan's weakness. Just when he neared the weakness of the abomination, the thing finally fired some sort of bio-particle lazer at him, although Sephiyr dodged he was finally caught on one, his core was shot out, though the Goblins didn't see what it was they yelled. ''Dont die! Sephiyr!'' he finally fell to the sandy floor of Tanaris, a hole was seen through him where his core was shot out. His core finally fell down onto the wings and smashed them. The Goblins fell back to Gadgetzan, not knowing what to do. Another lion thing appeared from the walls of the city, although not like Sephiyr, it appeared to be much more powerful, nearly like a god. Its claws were golden and its eyes were green as its armour was blue and white, on its back was a powerful murasame blade. ''hihi..Oh look its a Deathsaurer! do ya' know what this means Liger?'' a voice came from the thing but the lion creation itself didn't speak. Liger(if thats supose to be its name) jumped at the monstrosity and stabbed its blade into the core of what was called the Deathsaurer, the thing roared and fell to the ground before finally exploding. ''Oh I so expected more...'' a voice mumbled. ''Even one of those bladies could kill it..'' the voice moaned and the thing ran off into the distance.

Level 7
Chapter Six:Al'ar.

From the burning flames came something more powerful than the ordinary Phoenix. Meanwhile in the tranquil forests of Elwynn, within the village known as Goldshire(too some it would be what they called 'noob'shire, but no one knows what noob actually means.). Behind the trees came humans as they walked into the village. ''This is strange, I mean small bearded men, small crazy engineering human people, and pointy-ears..'' one of them mumbled. ''Oi you be talkin' bout us? Human? How can a human like you not know' who we are?'' the dwarf asked. ''Well whatever you are your race never existed on our planet.'' one of them laughed. ''You be dumb Humans I tell ye that aye?'' the dwarf cackled. ''Atleast I have something beyond beauty! the names Dan.'' he said with a smile.''Dan, what you be talkin' bout? Lets see that beauty, and tha' names Mugrim.'' he replied and followed Dan.

In Tanaris...at the fallen body of the Deathsaurer.

The Goblins took chunks out of its armour and made something from it, even weapons beyond imagination. ''These babies have technology! Something we could use! We'll kill them and from their scraps we'll create new machinery! We'll beat the Gnomes! Shall we take apart Sephiyr?'' one asked. ''No he tried to save us, but I wonder what beauts we could make from his armour!'' another yelled with pride.

Back with Dan and Mugrim.

The Dwarf looked at something, with golden feet, and was all black. The blade's on its back that was attached to something was a shining gold. ''What? The Gnomes created this?'' the dwarf asked. ''Gnomes? Nono this came from our planet.'' he replied. Something sweeped across the skies that made Dan go into the creation. He was staring into the face of a Phoenix God. ''Al'ar!'' he yelled and piloted his mechanical lion thing into running away from the site. ''Al'ar? its just a Phoenix..'' Mugrim mumbled.

Level 7
Chapter Seven:The Azerothian Shields just got Outdated.

Mugrim sighed, he was alone again in this crazy village. ''Whats wrong with Al'ar? hes just a Phoenix and I'm sure he ain't no problem..'' he mumbled to himself. He saw two people run upto something, one of them he could recognize. ''Perhaps I'll follow!'' he told himself and followed them and hid behind a bush. There he saw that blade creation again, and also a different one, yet lion it was, but it had silver feet, blue, grey and black colours on it. But it wasn't very advanced and looked like a simple design. Maybe he might be wrong. He walked upto them and waved. ''Hey there lads, what you upto? And what are the names of these fine creations?'' he asked. ''Oh hey Mugrim! Sorry about that Al'ar thing..'' Dan said to him with a smile added on. ''Hello Mugrim! If thats your name, I'm Thomas, but call me Tom, and pleased to meet you!'' the other one greeted him. ''Aye me name be Mugrim, a pleasure ta meet you Tom.'' said Mugrim with enthusiastic tone. ''Now I ask again, what are the names of these fine creations?'' the Dwarf asked. Dan pointed to his. ''This one is the Blade Liger, and I say its a beauty.'' He replied. Tom then pointed to his. ''I see you use a shield, I'd rather not boast about this lovely creation, but the one I pilot is the Shield Liger.'' he also replied. ''Shield Liger? That means our Azerothian shields are outdated? Darn!'' he yelled. ''Well atleast show me its worthy of its name.'' Mugrim demanded. ''Uhm, I'm afraid were waiting for some Dibisons to show up before we can show off the Ligers skills..'' Dan mumbled. ''Argh! I gotta get meself one of these machines!'' the dwarf stammered and walked back to Goldshire. ''They be makin' me jealous! I'm gonna go hire some Gnomes to make me one of there machines!'' he shouted and stamped into the inn.

Level 7
Chapter Eight:The Little Green Devil.

The Dwarves walked by with the Gnomes jumping about and running with their dwarven cousins. ''Where are we going?'' one of them asked. ''Un'goro, I said that many times!'' one of the dwarves shouted at him. They walked upto something large. The goblins were surrounded it. They also saw a man with grey hair and some sort of mechanical dinosaur pet with him. They walked upto the goblin crowd and asked. ''Whats going 'on ere?'' the goblins replied. ''This man and his lil devilsaur mechanical! Its awesome what hes about to do with Sephiyr!'' they told him and pointed to the ruins of the large thing. The man's pet roared. ''What is he?'' one of the gnomes asked. ''Hes my little Green Devil..'' he replied. ''Ooh ohh! What does he do?!!?'' the Gnome shouted with excitement. ''Watch...'' he mumbled and clicked his fingers, the little devil as the man said grew wings and flew right into the large machine that laid there lifeless. Suddenly a blinding aura surrounded it, soon it dissapeared and stood there, the large thing. It let out a threatening roar. the goblins cheered and yelled. ''Sephiyr is back!'' but the man stopped the excitement. ''No, I'm the one named Sephiyr, and this is my Energy Liger...'' he told them all and patted the machine. ''Thank you Poison...'' he mumbled to his pet and he roared back friendly. ''Can we take Poison with us?'' the goblins asked. ''No. Hes mine. Hes only loyal to me!'' he yelled at the Goblins as his Energy Liger's head came down and the cockpit open, and he got inside and the cockpit closed. and then the mechanical let out a roar and Poison flew into the Energy Liger. Sephiyr then took control over the machine and ran off into the distance. ''What a show..lets go..'' the dwarves and gnomes mumbled and they walked off into the dunes again.

Level 7
Chapter Nine:Charged Particle Gun.

Durotar....a settlement to the Orcs, the lands are rocky but it fits the Orcs. A strange figure was seen walking up the harsh concrete with his ghastly undead horse. He entered a collosal bastion of the Horde, Orgrimmar. A mighty vast city named after Orgrim. As he entered he saw crowds of trolls, blood elves, orcs, taurens and forsaken staring at a new alien thing there. It was red, appeared to be dinosaur shaped like, had a horn on its head, and also around its back or so was two pairs of large scissor-like claws. Millions within the crowd asked the same question until the cockpit of the thing opened and out came a human. They all gasped and yelled. He looked at them all and shrugged. ''I cant help it if my breaker is pretty...'' he mumbled. The mages and warlocks, shamans and all the spellcasters readied their spells. ''Human scum!'' they yelled as they threw their spells at the human who inevitably evaded. ''I never did anything to you!'' he shouted at them and got back into his mechanical thing. ''Maybe I shall give you a little taste of particles hmmm?'' he asked and his thing hooked itself down onto the bricks and its tail armour spiked up as its mouth opened and some sort of gun was seen. The gun was charging something as the head of the mechanical pointed towards the crowd. ''This is Gnome technology!'' the crowd shrieked and threw dynamite at it, but not even a dent in its blood-red armour. The crowd soon knew that the weapon was about to fire and tried to move quickly, but the sphere it charged turned into a powerful beam and killed all those in the way. Seeing alot dead the crowd yelled in pain and tried to get onto the wall to destroy this mad machine. Then looking into the blood-stained sky the human within the mechanical gasped. Fire came pouring down the sky as beautiful phoenixes appeared as the fire crashed into the ground. The fiery birds looked at the mechanical with wrath. ''Damn you Al'ar!'' the human yelled and the boosters on his machine made him able to hover away from the phoenixes as they let out their birdly roared and chased after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.