• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dawn of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
How many of you have Dawn of War? Do you play it often? Maybe we should incorporate it into the Clan.

Level 11
Theres a tau mod? Nice
now all they need is a tyranid mod :)

Ive got DOW. Its brilliant and is the inspiration for my signature. It's too bad it didnt come with a level editor but then relic arent really known to do things like that particularily well. ::points to the impossible creatures lvl edit::

But relic make excellent RTS. Impossible creatures, DOW and the fantasic Homeworld series.

Level 7
i really want that game but my computer cant play it (stupid piece of sh*t)
and relic failed with the game with the milk

Level 12
No, I am an advanced artificial intelligence program created by Skyenet in order to better understand humans so that when the Master decides it is time to eradicate all of you, I will be able to best find the remanants of the humans survivors.

Level 12
Nice to know you knew that reference Dan.

Tax: Sure you can live, if by live you mean blown to pieces, incenerated by heat, irradiated, starved, poisoned, or shot by a Scout, we will let you all live :wink:

Level 21
why didnt they just get some super genius to make some super virus to counter act the skyenet virus?? and why the hell doesnt terminator go back in time and shoot the guy who dreams up skyenet in the first place? and also why dont the majority of computers and robots get destroyed by the nukes?!?! and for fudge sake..why dont all the power stations get blown to bits-or the people who work in them, causing skyenet to have no power :?:

Level 12
Or some of my questions questions:
  1. If the time portal was destroyed in the first one, how did the second and third movie come about?
  2. How can humanity possibly survive against such a relentless foe when they are working with practically nothing?
  3. Why do the humans not die from nuclear fallout?
  4. Why is there not massive nuclear radiation causing all the humans to be sterile?
  5. Where are the humans growing their food?
  6. Why is that food not heavily poisoned?
  7. Where did the humans get the fuel for their cars?

Level 2
I finally got this game also- and I'm very pleased with it(though the German Painboss(that's the original name for this Ork-medic-unit isn't it?)-voice is horrible bad to my taste- else it's oddly fine for a German version)

Nvm, works now

Level 7
there are a few rts games that i wanna have and cant play. dow is one of them. but also spellforce2 and dragonshards and paraworld and ...(wait untill i hae my new computer mhoehahahhahahahhahaha

Level 21
Malufa";p="3806 said:
Or some of my questions questions:
  1. If the time portal was destroyed in the first one, how did the second and third movie come about?
  2. How can humanity possibly survive against such a relentless foe when they are working with practically nothing?
  3. Why do the humans not die from nuclear fallout?
  4. Why is there not massive nuclear radiation causing all the humans to be sterile?
  5. Where are the humans growing their food?
  6. Why is that food not heavily poisoned?
  7. Where did the humans get the fuel for their cars?

to add to those questions i would like to say that the idea of skynet being built would be impossible anyway because of what happens in terminator 2. this is because the guy who makes the microchips gets his ideas from the chip from the future, but the future chips are made by that same guy, so it would be impossible for them to be made anyway :p thus stopping any form of skynet.

Level 12
The_Taxidermist said:
You must try impossible creatures from relic. You can build a custom army from combinations of two animals. Making a shark with legs or a poisonous polar bear kicks ass :)

Yes, I love this game.?It is great for additional reasons as well; Fast-paced, little worries of resources, great for blitzes or long games, near infinite changeability for creatures and skills, great patches to add to the diversity, funny voices, sarcastic storyline, and good multiplayer compatibility.

Dan, it is called a Temporal Predetermination, something happens because something caused it to happen before it could have happened, thus causing it to happen.?Study your Quantum Physics more dude, it is one of the oldest theories.?Of course by that I mean about 20 years old, slightly younger than me, but you get the drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.