• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] David Diaries - Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Synopsis:
You play as a mighty pig who does not know where the power of his heart will lead him, of course he will get help from other people such as: Stoners, drunkies, thiefts, sluts and such. This campaign is aimed at giving you a good time with mini-games on every mission and dumb cinematics that have dialogues, you can pick what to say and depending on your answer the story will come to pieces. This map is the first one of a little series that will be related to this amazing pig, David.

The name I picked it because I want to continue makin' campaigns related to David, the Pig and make this huge story that is the raising of the pigs, you know what I mean?

Quick Note:
I made this map for people that are looking to try a different kind of campaign and by that I mean something not too serious, this campaign contains a bunch of mini-games and interactive cinematics, the storyline is deep but it has its dumb momments.

One more thing, this campaign I been working on it when I am stoned, I'd say like 80% of the campaign has been made when I am stoned? So... yep

Screenshots
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well, can you guys play it and give me some feedback/report bugs or unusual stuff? I am really lookin' forward to the development of this campaign, please share your thoughs! I will be addin' more content to the main post as the campaign progresses, so far I have 3 missions without counting the main map or "base".

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 392
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 355
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 339
  • 4.png
    4.png