• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dash World V1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Title
Use Your Skill To Fight With Ur Enemies
I Inserted 5 Shops To Buy Unique Items
If U Find Any Bugs Or Mistakes Tell Me
Have Fun !
Tnx.
Version 1.0 : First Release
Version 1.1 : Added Ending Screen
Version 1.2 : Major Bug Fixed !
Contents

Dash World V1.2 (Map)

Reviews
17:18, 17th Sep 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 8
Seriously... rule breaker:
-Bad terrain
-Map type isn't even right...
-Bad description
-Author and uploader name are different
RATING: N/A REJECTION
Read the submission rules... before you submit a resource.

aa...*speechless*:eekani:

Oh,light bolt30.I pity you for what happened to your PC.What will i do if that happens to me...

Last edited:
Level 16
Well, duh. Please learn English first.

Also:
Zenonoth said:
Map was indeed fun to play I'll give it 3/5 taking description and terrain into consideration.
How can a Map with such a bad Terrain get a 3/5 except if the Terrain needs to be kept simple?

Level 28
Okay, I'm only going to say this once.

A lot of people here need a desperate attitude change.
It's not because I sound very blunt and rude that you can do as you please, I wouldn't insult people, I just tell them the status of their map in a very straightfoward manner.

You haven't seen the really bad maps I assume, and I don't even want to know what kind of things you'd say there (you = plural here, not pointing at anyone in specific and not everyone is being pointed at either).
As a matter of fact: the author actually succesfully imported his icons (with the DISBTN's), what most noobs cannot do.

But yeah, the triggers are really bad (aside from 1 trigger which someone else made yet isn't credited), the terrain is really bad and the items are really bad.
However, if you compare this map to the abominations I have seen before, then I'd even dare to say it's "quite okay" (although from a neutral standpoint, it's completely unnaceptable).

Don't tell me what to do, unless you can justify it.

(I -repped everyone who crossed the line, and yes: I did read the original description).

Dude if you are still here please read next few lines:

If you decide to create map please check some tutorials first!
For unfinished maps, use Map Development forum! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

Once when you create awesome map, and upload it to site, guys like me will check them and give suggestions, hints and so on! :thumbs_up: