• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

darky is back? for how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Mecheon said:
You're fighting a loosing battle here

unfortunately i see,this is a hopeless site.
its a great site,but hopeless,changes here have no place.

Mecheon said:
Would you rather than I and every other moderator become elitist assholes and don't give help? Would you rather that no moderators existed?

that is your place,you have been chosen to be a proper moderator to help people, you CAN'T be an Elite of assholes because there are others above you who will kick your ass if you make such things.
And moderators should exist in cases when the site is big or the admin is not active,so someone can keep the place in good condition.

Mecheon said:
It is my humble opinion that every person takes things for granted and is ungrateful, even I am. And you are showing this quite well by saying that you'll try to make things better when they're actually pretty ok at the time

That's insane you are THE ONLY one here who sais that things are okay. Have you seen the icon section,the skin/model section or even the jass section,where people actually steal stuff!,where is the "Okay" in those places?

Mecheon said:
And expecting someone else to basically do something for you

Expecting someone else because only he can do,it's his right do not want to do stuff,we cannot force him,but we are trying to make him improve the site because here are not only me and you,there are 10k people.
And as i said i dont want darky to do stuff for me,but for all,for 10000 people that are registered.
Why wouldnt you be happier if the site is improved and didnt take like 10 yrs to load?
now dont say that not all of the 10000 registered guys come,thats not a reason to go against this post.

Mecheon said:
Life isn't fair, get used to it

That's why we need to fight for something more.

Now if what i say didnt help a thing,didnt do the people be in a warn of what happens here then...
I apologize,i wont disturb anyone with this case anymore, I will go to my editor,and code spells,go out with friends, and shouldnt care a thing about this site,but i will come when i want to dl/upload. but IF i have been destubing,but i dont think so mecheon,and correct me if i am wrong.but MOST of guys want changes into the site,Including the moderators,not you of course,since for you the site is okay.

Level 13
Ok, Ok, you two (Nantuko & Mecheon) have different opinions. Maybe Mecheon think this site is ok now, but i think it's not just his opinion. There are many noobish out there that really don't care about this site condition, as long as he can dl, discuss his own project, he thinks that's OKAY. So, some people think like this.

But, you're not alone too, Nantuko. You , some mods, and including me, want change on this site. Thanks for struggle for it, actually thanks to everyone who struggle for it.

but, as like warnicro said, in the end, it's up to Darky. I won't get this problem more bigger and bigger by mumbling on this site. We need another way to fix this, rather than some useless babble.

Ok, actually i don't have any idea for another way to get rid of this, but what Warnicro said:
I could have a word with Elfwarfare if you like, and try and activate him to get online more often.
It can be a better way.

NOTE:
you <edit: moderator> CAN'T be an Elite of assholes because there are others above you who will kick your ass if you make such things.
I like it, very like it, 5/5

Mecheon :Life isn't fair, get used to it
Nantuko_Husk :That's why we need to fight for something more.
Yeah, for some reason I LIKE this phrase.. :wink:

Level 6
the site is great an all, but its really hard to want to come to a site, with so much spam and un moderated things, and when there is a bug it takes forever to get him to come and fix it. i know i shouldnt be complaining, cuz if i dont like i could go somewhere else, but sites are meant to be maintained, not forgotten.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well in fact i'm sure many people are surprised; Darky didn't delete the site yet. Anyway, if Darky doesn't do soemthing, as I said before, the site won't last much longer.
I hope Darky decides to do something soon, i'm trying to help in the map section and forum, but small "helps" won't much. Darky has to return, and that's for sure.

-Rui

Level 12
huh? Nantuko my friend, you don't seem to understand that this is a dictartorship of a good fellow that now plays wow instead of caring at all about his site or wc3. In my opinion he should sell the site or give somebody more authority over technical stuff. But it is his site, his decisitions you can't do anything about it.

You might like it or not, Darky will not come back only if you post things like next:

Darky came here to celebreate only his birhtday! he sucks,i dont care if i get warned/banned by this post but he sucks!The point of this post is for darky to come again and become active goddamn it! When i entered wc3c,and saw Draco,the admin, post,reply,help people actually there,the first thing i thought at that moment was " oh **** this,why darky doesnt do the same" its actually cool to see the admin to the stuff like a normal user. Where here we have Darky,the mighty, wich cannot go to the level of the simple registered users and reply to them!
There was a time wc3search had an Active Darky that improved the site periodically, had projects and made JASS spells, we all miss that time.

In his hb thread wich was posted on the frontpage,(why on frontpage?) he didnt even reply to say a thank you to all those users who posted there.
I dont see him comment/post around here
He didn't even come here

WAKE UP! This site is abandoned,moderated by some cool guys,but who cannot do a thing into imporoving the site!

Yes that's right, what to do now? If you feel inconfortable leave the site.

*bunch of woes about icons*

AGAIN: The point of this post,Darky goddamn it BECOME ACTIVE AND ADMINISTRATE THE SITE PROPERLY!!!

It is not likelly he will even see this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.