• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DarkFootman.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi everyone! This is my first skin ever, so don't expect much and don't tell me to fuck off.

This skin replaces the Footman skin and turns him into an evil and black Footman! Bad thing is there is no team colour. This time, I actually added a reasonable amount of freehand, but still probably not enough! Hope you like it!

Enjoy!

Keywords:
footman, evil, dark, black, red, crap
Contents

DarkFootman.BLP (Texture)

Reviews
17:15, 17th Sep 2009 67chrome: Recoloring the original skin doesn't count towards the 75% of the skin you need to do by hand, usually that's accomplished through brushes. I recommend reviewing the skin submission rules. If you want any feedback on...

M

17:15, 17th Sep 2009
67chrome: Recoloring the original skin doesn't count towards the 75% of the skin you need to do by hand, usually that's accomplished through brushes. I recommend reviewing the skin submission rules. If you want any feedback on how to make this skin approvable, submit a thread for this skin in the 2D art forums ;)

Level 48
Well, it is advised to keep the first skin\model\icon you make to yourself, as it is usually, no offense, quite bad. It won't get approved for the sole reason that it doesn't fits the "75%+ freehand" rule. But if you will instead post such thing in the Skinning\Texturing forum, you might just get enough feedback to keep you motivated and attempt to improve the become a good skinner.