• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Ranger counterpart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
As the title says i would be very happy if anyone could make me a "Holy Ranger". To create this i only ask someone of you to take the model of the living sylvanas and just create some golden light around the ends of her bow. I hope thats not much work...

Level 5
1. if i attach to the weapon its in the middle of the bow
2. theres no good golden light for this purpose in the game

@josh this model isnt good for this, there are lightnings in it...

Level 8
Use the Faerie Dragon's missle and attach in WE, and tint the ranger yellow by using 255135

Level 8
Im not lazy, I just dont know how to model, that was very rude, because Im 12.

Level 1
As the title says i would be very happy if anyone could make me a "Holy Ranger". To create this i only ask someone of you to take the model of the living sylvanas and just create some golden light around the ends of her bow. I hope thats not much work...

To do this you would have to edit the model...I am not perfect at doing this but I could try to add an emitter and skin it over....so I will try to do this...but don't get your hopes up...I may decide not to if it is way too annoying. I will see what I can do :cool:

Last edited:
Level 5
But..umm...i imported it into my map but there is a black box around the golden light at the end of the bow. maybe u can tell me what i made wrong? and one more thingy: could u give her a portrait please? that would be important, too...

Well if you import this model to the regular ranger's path it will automatically do it. Else you have to export the regular ranger's portrait model and then import it with the same path as the holy ranger except it has "_portrait" before the .mdx.

Example:

Holy ranger path: Models\HolyRanger.mdx
Portrait for the holy ranger: Models\HolyRanger_portrait.mdx

Level 5
Now, more than 24 hours of wait-time are passed. Please help with this problem. I dont know what to do.
The proble,: On the two emitters at the ends of the bow are black boxes. How to fix this? Maybe ElfSilver Lord forgot something to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.