• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Pikeman

A Pikeman with a black metal armor

Edit; Now with a samller shouder and a new attack animation

Keywords:
Pike,Dark,Human,Pikeman
Contents

Dark Pikeman (Model)

Reviews
11:36, 18th Oct 2008 Cavman: Fix the wrap on the wings comming off the helmet. Also put somthing inside the helmet, like a face, as it looks kinda funny without one. Oh, and before I forget, change the internal model name from "VillagerWoman" to...

M

11:36, 18th Oct 2008
Cavman:
Fix the wrap on the wings comming off the helmet. Also put somthing inside the helmet, like a face, as it looks kinda funny without one. Oh, and before I forget, change the internal model name from "VillagerWoman" to somthing else, like "DarkPikeman".

Requested changes were made. Seems to work ingame. Approved.

Level 2
pretty good, however it could be vastly improved by:

1. Felguard anmins (at least the 1st attack, thrusting)
  2. Reducing the size of the right shoulder bad
  3. Removing the breasts perhaps (If its so suposed a female... then I stand corrected)
  4. Possibly make the necro rob TC or Black/Grey?

I do paticulary like the robed coat and helmet

Level 19
Abokasee:
Itried all the alternatives you put
1. The fellguard anim dont fit well in the bones, like many models i tried
2. I reduced, becau when i reduced the breasts this become a giant shouder bizarre
3. above
4. triyng many robes, but now isdifficult since the model is rewraped many, and this have a team color he front robe isteam coloured ^^

Mechanical man: I will make a human pikeman soon before i fineshed that model and the worker

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Can you please update this model? It just needs a little more detail and a portrait, and it will be perfect for my map. :ogre_hurrhurr: