• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark iron dwarf

based on Murlocologist's icon, but he deleted it so i'm not asking for a permission
i bitch and whine when others make WoW models, but it's okay when i do it

update - teeth in portrait talk animations now only appear and disappear when the mouth is closed
no tc on the back because i can't figure out where to put it
Previews
Contents

Dark iron dwarf (Model)

Spell throw missile (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very cool custom model with great use of in-game textures. I have never seen such a good use of the tavern textures. Great job!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Love this guy. Nowhere near enough (unique) (Dark Iron) Dwarves, and this one has a little bit of everything; muscles, hammer, fire, shadow magic, etc. Really creative use of in-game textures, and great/creative animations as always... In particular I want to point out Portrait 2. Nothing ground-breaking but it's exactly the kind of 'mysterious animation' that once gave younger me something to wonder/think about for years to come (like why the Archon in my avatar momentarily spurts white gas from his eyes instead of purple). Love that kind of mystery being preserved in unique, thought-provoking animations.