• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Horde

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first map so please for understanding.Maps is about the dark hordes from blackrock mountain.I will improve this map.Please about not edit this map.Sorry for my bad English.

Keywords:
Dark Horde, Rend Blackhand, Nefarian
Contents

Dark Horde (Map)

Reviews
23:15, 28th May 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Your description is inadequate for approval. Please follow the rules in order for your map to be approved. Should you update this map, you can always notify me to set it back to pending. Good luck!

M

23:15, 28th May 2015
StoPCampinGn00b: Your description is inadequate for approval.

Please follow the rules in order for your map to be approved. Should you update this map, you can always notify me to set it back to pending.

Good luck!

Level 6
First of all as others said. You need an description.
I've downloaded the map and I didn't even see the point of it.
Player red has like 6 bases with overpowered buildings units and heroes,
from a new race that is called "Dark Horde", that can spawn infinite units
with 1 second buildtime and no food-costs, and that are also very overpowered.
These points stop making it an Melee-Map. It could be categorized as Altered Melee,
but more like this kind of "God Melee" Map that used to be played some years ago,
where someone can decide what happens to everyone.
To be honest you shouldn't upload this map as finished version yet in my opinion,
it just hasn't anything to offer for the players yet.
I don't want to be rude but, you just created an race that is OP and just player red can play it.
For future updates you should also work on the terrain, but yeah.
First of all you gotta make a game out of this. Because I don't see the point at the moment.
A description may lighten this up, but this is definitely not Melee!

Last edited: