• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Falric

Death Knight version of Falric.

Feel free to use and/or edit this model, so long as you credit me.

Keywords:
Death, Knight, Evil, Undead, Falric, Footman, Warrior, Hero, Scourge, Arthas
Contents

Dark Falric (Model)

Reviews
13:55, 18th Oct 2015 Misha: certainly one really well made model. his walk is a bit lacking though..

M

13:55, 18th Oct 2015
Misha: certainly one really well made model. his walk is a bit lacking though..

Level 12
Absolutely the best. I've been following your models for quite some time, Direfury, and must say that I'm impressed with every single one you've posted so far. Each of them has an excellent portrait and all, which I absolutely love, and seem to work to the fullest with proper animations and their needs. Keep up the good work, mate, this is a master piece!

Level 2
This is a Good Alternate In Captain Falric!
This model Is Awesome
I give this a Ratings Of 4/5 Because You dont Need to Import Textures.And it has a Nice Animations

Edit: Oooops ..This is New Acc So I Must Wait 10 Days :( Sorry Man

Last edited:
Level 50
I had to comment this. Great as always, with just little editing you manage to create fluid animations that will fit your model. Lookin' nice and I would love to see your try on alternating the Garithos model, mounted or unmounted. For me you've deserved DC a long time ago, keep it up.