• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Elven Boss needed for Custom Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
DarkElf_NPC_LORD_UTHORIN.jpg

Ok, I'm making a custom campaign and I don't have a good enough 3d program to make something this good. Also, I think making a model of the picture above might be a hard challenge, so no hard feelings if no one can do it.

Basic Info about Model Request:
-The character I am intending to use this for uses a form of magic that drains the user's lifeforce, so he kinda has to look a bit undead.
-The character is a High elf.
-The character is Male.
-The character probably needs a wicked evil looking staff, but I'll leave that up to the creator's choice.
Sorry if this request sounds a bit bossy. This is my first post and I have been trying to do it myself for a while now and I can't get a model that looks like and elf. It looks more like a massive orc -_-. That, and I have never been a GOD at this stuff.

Good Luck & Have fun if anyone is willing to take up this endeavor.

Attachments

• DarkElf_NPC_LORD_UTHORIN.jpg
    DarkElf_NPC_LORD_UTHORIN.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 202
Status
Not open for further replies.