• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok so I know that I do have like 200 models that I would like to have & all but this one I really need, however like all my other requests I shall not beg & nobody is obligated to meet this request so with that out of the way I shall explain this request.

I am trying to make a campaign for my own OC & I really need a model to represent him & actually looks like him. As stated nobody is obligated to do this however anyone who does will recieve my eternal gratitude. I shall list my character's Appearance here:

Race/Class: Blood Elf Death Knight
Height/Weight: About Average
Hair Color/Style: Dark Blond Fox Tail
Shoulders: Purplish Plate Pauldrons
Helmet/Mask: No
Cape: Yes. He has a purple cape
Armor: Purplish Plate
Right hand: Falchion or Curved Sword
Left Hand: Straight Sword
Foot or Mount: either is fine
Mount Type: Wolf or Raptor

That is about all I can think of that would help someone if they did make him. Nobody is obligated to do this but it would be appreciated. Thank you & I do apologize for wasting anyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.