• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Ages of England

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Conquer England/Wales as a petty kingdom from the early dark ages! Works with an income system and control point capturing system similar to risk.
First map i ever done by myself without stealing shit from other people. I think i feel proud for a change. Currently the map is just a first release, a beta if you will, so not many units and upgrades and all that shizzle done.
Updated for the millionth time ^^, now most of the bugs and stupid mistakes are fixed.

Keywords:
Risk Conquering Tactical Strategy Wargame Medieval England Wales
Contents

Dark Ages of England (Map)

Reviews
21:29, 6th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 18
I played your map, and here is my review:
First of all - why there is such a small number of buildings? Make more of them.
Secondly - after first income as player red I`ve had about 14k gold...
Next - Why there is such a small number of units?
Next - Why the only improvement, which can be get in Smithy is dmg upg?
Next - The terrain lacks doodad and variations
Next (most important now) - Why the description at Hive is so short? It must be better.

So far the map can get just 1/5 and my vote for rejection.

Level 7
I played your map, and here is my review:
First of all - why there is such a small number of buildings? Make more of them.
Secondly - after first income as player red I`ve had about 14k gold...
Next - Why there is such a small number of units?
Next - Why the only improvement, which can be get in Smithy is dmg upg?
Next - The terrain lacks doodad and variations
Next (most important now) - Why the description at Hive is so short? It must be better.

So far the map can get just 1/5 and my vote for rejection.

I uploaded it so i could test with a friend online ^^, guess i should just have removed it there are too many dickheads running around not reading description these days