• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Darion Mograine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to maybe make an ebon blade campaign, but the main problem is that there aren't any Darion Mograine death knight models I could track down. It doesn't have to be perfect, but a model similar(and not ripped from) to the wow model on a horse would be an amazing advancement for me. I doubt this will be answered, but it would be incredibly useful. I will give +rep and credit to anyone who can make an at least helmed likeness. Currently teron gorefiend is the closest thing on the hive to mograine. But if you've ever been to the ebon hold in wow, in the hall of command, you'll see what I mean. I'm not asking for an exact likeness. All I want is a mounted death knight with a helm like darion, it doesn't have to be armored but that would be nice, and it doesn't have to have ashbringer but again, it would be nice. It doesn't neccesarily have to be specifically for me, put it in the resources section if you like. There is a nice ashbringer model here. Thanks in advance to anyone who can do this for me! I will love you 4ever!

Level 14
i think that you should request a model without a weapon and then use attachment (since thee is a good model, as you said)

but from most of the requests around here, this is well made ^^ (studied the model section and existing stuff, not too demanding)

Status
Not open for further replies.