• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon request for this spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I checked the icons here but I couldn't find one that fit this

attachment.php

So I'd like to request an icon for this spell if anyone's interested. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Also, can I request an icon for Darion Mograine? There isn't any on the hive sadly.

Attachments

• Anub'arak Ultimate.png
    Anub'arak Ultimate.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 279
Level 3
Wow...I'm starstruck. I love your sword icons! I can't believe you're doing this request! Thank you!

I'm in the process of updating the spells so give me a moment to upload the pictures. So far there's really only two.

Oh and it it's possible, can I request you do an icon for this too? It would be of great help to everyone, I believe.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Updated Anub'arak Ultimate.png
    Updated Anub'arak Ultimate.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 197
Level 30
Most welcome :)

Will see what I can come up with for the spell icon, and for the icon for Darion, I've asked Hawkwing for a permission to draw one (it's his model).

edit: icons are done, really nothing special, a quick mashup as the info is ATM minimal due to hero still being in developing. Tried to base the colors off the effect. Hope this helps :)
3 icons in 3 styles so pick what you like the most (roundabout, dramatic and perspective icon view styles).

attachment.php

Attachments

• DeathchillImpaleIconsByApheraz.rar
    29.9 KB · Views: 65
  • DeathchillImpaleIcons.PNG
    DeathchillImpaleIcons.PNG
    61.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Level 3
Sorry about not being able to post the other icons. You're trying to make it so that the icon you make synergizes with the other icons right? I haven't really decided on the icons yet but I think it would be nice if the blue would look a bit like these.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

EDIT: Oh, you're done! Thank you!! Then please disregard this XD. Well, yes. Most of the heroes are still in development.

Attachments

• Spell_deathknight_icetouch.png
    Spell_deathknight_icetouch.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Spell_frost_chillingblast.png
    Spell_frost_chillingblast.png
    4 KB · Views: 171
  • Spell_frost_frostarmor02.png
    Spell_frost_frostarmor02.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.