• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Damage Control System Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
that won't work with this system i want to be able to have it take no damage then take damage equal to my calculation result also i would like the coding to be Gui

Level 9
the second part is what i am going to deal with but the first part is going to be a bit tricky i have yet to find the code to make damage zero then take damage equal to random result

Level 9
gameplay constants i never thought to look there i found a trigger to deal damage against the unit but theres a problem it deals damage overtime i need it to deal damage once

Level 9
this trigger is what i found, Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Triggering unit), dealing 500.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

Level 9
well the trigger i made is when a unit is attacked it gains back its life then takes the damage but theres a problem with that like i said the trigger up there takes damage overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.