• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Damage by level of ability * X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, the title says all. I need help with a spell trigger that does damage / disables for the level of ability being cast * 2 or so, but I don't know where to find the command "level of ability" / how to do this.

Level 19
simple when you try to set damage done with trigger you will see
Unit - Property
Unit - Percentage Life
Unit - Percentage Mana
etc etc in units part
Because damage ammount is a real value like these
You must set it Conversion - Convert Integer to Real
then choose Unit - Level of Ability for Unit in it

Level 6
As Need_02 said, the GUI thingie you'll have to find is "Unit - Level of Ability for Unit" which is an integer. So when using the "Unit - Damage Target" function and clicking the damage field, you will find all kind of things like "Unit - Property" (which Need also said). Those are all real values. An ability level, however, is an integer. So in the damage field, you first select "Arithmetic", and then for one of the 2 new fields you choose "Conversion - Convert Integer To Real", then click the integer to be converted and alas, you will see a different list of functions, including "Unit - Level of Ability for Unit". Select the desired ability, and the other part of the arithmetic will be your desired modifier depending on the ability level. Hope that's clear enough now!
If you use JASS:
JASS:
GetUnitAbilityLevel takes unit whichUnit, integer abilcode returns integer

Level 19
thats why I showed Conversion - Convert Integer to Real in a evident color its inside it :/ read answers cerfully or dont ask for help please (please ? no this is an order)

Status
Not open for further replies.