• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dalaran's garden

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dalaran's garden
lore
The garden of Dalaran is magic just like Dalaran itself.nobuddy has ever bein in it some people say its cursed, other people say the scourge is still there and others say that it got infestid by rogues and magicians. while a enemy base camp is expanding on the other side of the garden you need to conquer that base camp before its to late
map info
goldmine resource 125000
normal melee map
a few pattern's in the tile sets
used tile set dalaran
Dalaran%27s%20Garden%20Scourge%20army%201.jpg

Scourge part
Dalaran%27s%20Garden%20Bandit%27s%20army%201.jpg

bandit part
Dalaran%27s%20Garden%20Bandit%27s%20Gate.jpg

Bandit part
Dalaran%27s%20Garden%20Scourge%20gate.jpg

scourge part
Dalaran%27s%20Garden%20Bandit%27s%20Magic%20place.jpg

bandit magic part
Dalaran%27s%20Garden%20Scourge%20Magic%20place.jpg

scourge magic part
Dalaran%27s%20Garden%20co-Leader.jpg

building bandit part
WC3ScrnShot_022210_184255_01.jpg

building scourge part

that where the screenshots for now xD

size 96-64
units used: Still gonna update xD
Passive Buildings: 1x Tavern, 2x Goblin Laboratory, 2x goldmine's
Doodads used: 54x Magical Lantern, 577x Cityscape Winter Tree Wall, 31x Glowing Obelisk, 55x Obelisk, 92x Magical Rune, 4x Wall Fountain, 2x Elven Gate, 2x Column Semi Circle

scourge units add
a few tiles replaced

PS: the map is protected ;D

Keywords:
Dalaran,Magic,Garden,Grass,Tile
Contents

Dalaran's garden (Map)

Reviews
21:51, 22nd Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Thats an awesome poem there,but i feel its misplaced-it should be on a blog or in a literature compose.Not here...

Level 8
Mhm...

Well, descriptions are for describing a map. Go to off topic with your personal problems.

fysicly is PHYSICALLY
pathedic is PATHETIC
disserve is DESERVE

After that having to fix all those little things for your self.

I'm guessing that some girl broke up with you, whether it was an Egirlfriend or real girlfriend I don't care. You're young as everyone can tell. You'll grow out of it, if not I recommend therapy because self inflicting cuts as you posted above is minor so far but can and will escalate to major inflictions.

Level 4
fysicly is PHYSICALLY
pathedic is PATHETIC
disserve is DESERVE

whell i'm never good at my typing xd

I'm guessing that some girl broke up with you, whether it was an Egirlfriend or real girlfriend I don't care. You're young as everyone can tell. You'll grow out of it, if not I recommend therapy because self inflicting cuts as you posted above is minor so far but can and will escalate to major inflictions.
how the hell do you know that

Level 4
i think you really should add a description that tells more about the maps...not about what you feel or the things that affect your everyday life OUTSIDE the hive. No offense, but no one really cares much. You should also fix grammar. There is an auto correcting feature in the text box you know.

Level 4
i think you really should add a description that tells more about the maps...not about what you feel or the things that affect your everyday life OUTSIDE the hive. No offense, but no one really cares much. You should also fix grammar. There is an auto correcting feature in the text box you know.

whell there is only one tiny bit that doesn't envolve the hive thats the suicide stuff for the rest it does envolve the hive but you don't know what happend and lets keep it like that shall we?

Level 25
Suicidal? Yeah. That's not weird at all. Just a hint for the future, never express your feelings via the internet. It's a bad place!

And for the record, you spelled:
  • whell = Well
  • envolve = Involve
  • happend = Happened

PS: "you don't know what happend and lets keep it like that shall we?" contradicts the whole feelings thing in your map description and the "how the hell do you know that". Just sayin'! :smile:

Level 2
same, not reviewing till it gets improved,great potential there though, but improve the English first, would be appreciated by many. And as for the poem part,i care.

Level 31
Disapprove

1) Inbalance hostile creep. North West goblin laboratory was guarded by level 9 heroes with 4 creep level 2-3 while the South East was guard by 4 creep less than level 3?

2) Contain destructible/doodad such as Elven Gate, it could cause AI to bug because they do not know how to break the door. You should have add destroyed/open gate instead of a locked one.

3) Tavern are not suppose to be guarded by any hostile unit.

4) Almost 80% of the terrain was empty, all you did was make the tileset symmetry and nothing much was pour into it. It was unacceptable especially for such a small map.

5) Goldmine resources was way too high, you could have make an alternate gold mine instead of setting each player with only 1 gold mine.

6) Item drop inbalance and some group of creep does not even drop anything at all.

I also do not recommend you to protect a map, especially if it was a melee map.

1/5 (Unacceptable)

Level 4
Disapprove

1) Inbalance hostile creep. North West goblin laboratory was guarded by level 9 heroes with 4 creep level 2-3 while the South East was guard by 4 creep less than level 3?

2) Contain destructible/doodad such as Elven Gate, it could cause AI to bug because they do not know how to break the door. You should have add destroyed/open gate instead of a locked one.

3) Tavern are not suppose to be guarded by any hostile unit.

4) Almost 80% of the terrain was empty, all you did was make the tileset symmetry and nothing much was pour into it. It was unacceptable especially for such a small map.

5) Goldmine resources was way too high, you could have make an alternate gold mine instead of setting each player with only 1 gold mine.

6) Item drop inbalance and some group of creep does not even drop anything at all.

I also do not recommend you to protect a map, especially if it was a melee map.

1/5 (Unacceptable)

XD u downloaded version 1.2 not version 1.3 thats where the thing went wrong

Level 31
XD u downloaded version 1.2 not version 1.3 thats where the thing went wrong

v1.3 are still at unacceptable stage, it doesn't have any much differ apart from reducing the hostile undead hero level from 9 to 3 and those tiny update you did such as adding more scourge unit and changing tiles.

Anyway, melee map does not use hero as hostile unit.

Everything i mention are still not being fix

There is many symmetry genre melee map that are done much better in comparison with this.

I suggest you to view more symmetry melee map before making any more of it to get a much clear visual of how it could be better.

Level 4
v1.3 are still at unacceptable stage, it doesn't have any much differ apart from reducing the hostile undead hero level from 9 to 3 and those tiny update you did such as adding more scourge unit and changing tiles.

Anyway, melee map does not use hero as hostile unit.

Everything i mention are still not being fix

There is many symmetry genre melee map that are done much better in comparison with this.

I suggest you to view more symmetry melee map before making any more of it to get a much clear visual of how it could be better.

ok now i dont understand eny more i had a map without scourge ect and then dead-man-walking says it is to symmetrical now u say that it isn't symmetrical god i'm confused