• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dalaran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
What rocks are people using for dalaran-like cities these days (The upside down support rocks)
I tried taking the Floating Rocks from the UTM but i couldn't tint them, and the rock spires don't have a texture underneath so there's nothing to walk on.

I searched through the models section for rocks and i'd heard something about 'High Res Rock pack' and i saw nothing like it.
Can anybody help? :)

Level 9
By pitch and roll he means that by putting the -3.14 value in one of them , the doodad turns upside down. The drawbacks is that you can only place them over flat terrain and the dissapear of the screen frequently. To put negative value in you have to hold shift and double click the field.

Level 3
Yeah, i said i already tried that method, but they have no texture underneath, like, they're just hollow (the spires).

Status
Not open for further replies.