• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dalaran university V 1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dalaran university V1.2 is a game witch you incarnate a master mage and makes him cast spells to get the admiration of his students ...

V1.2 : - 2 new spells
- Camera locked
- You can now pause the game
- Read quest for more informations

NOTES : -The game has still some bugs so if you see one please report it
- SINGLE PLAYER GAME

Keywords:
Dalaran, Teaching, university, spells, specials effects, magic, Dalaran university,
Contents

Dalaran university V 1.2 (Map)

Reviews
17:19, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Map is not completely in English (Player names) so until that is fixed, Rejected. But if you do fix that I don't think this will get approved as it contains bad scripting. 8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty...

M

17:19, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Map is not completely in English (Player names) so until that is fixed, Rejected. But if you do fix that I don't think this will get approved as it contains bad scripting.

8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Simple, bad terrain, bad cinematic, bad grammar, Rejected.

Level 14
Well i really dont see the point of the game, although i must say, that was some pretty cool effects ^^.Well atleast this map is original.

Suggestions:
*lock the other teams, so that you can only be red (see attachments for demonstration).
*make the map more interesting/longer, its a bit pointless =P.
2/5 for me until updated :cute: not bad btw, I like the idea, pm me when this is updated please :cool:.

Attachments

• Demo1.JPG
    Demo1.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 456
  • Demo2.JPG
    Demo2.JPG
    258.8 KB · Views: 465