1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dalaran Elite Mage

Submitted by Grey Knight
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
I've been thinking, why I don't see any Elite Mage/Sorceress in Dalaran. So why dont I create one:D
File size is large I cant Optimize it cuz Optimizer Destroy my Original Model

Hmm, How about this New Guys (Tssk... If I only can Optimize this Model without any Damage)
Previews
Contents

Portrait (Model)

Missile (Model)

Orb (Model)

Dalaran Elite Mage New (Model)

Magistry (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There are many textures/materials that are not used. The model also has issues that one geoset is assigned to two different geoset animations. This will make the model unstable sometimes. Please fix these issues.
  1. hexhound

hexhound

Resources:
    Resources:
    beautiful model and fits perfectly with something i'm trying to do. Thanks for uploading.

2. Clanzion

Clanzion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow, I wonder why I hadn't noticed the new addition magistry all this time. Its magnificent!

3. Lake

Lake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Love the model! Really high quality! :D I just can't help seeing The Shredder, though, everytime I looked at it

[​IMG]

4. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There are many textures/materials that are not used. The model also has issues that one geoset is assigned to two different geoset animations. This will make the model unstable sometimes.
    Please fix these issues.

5. Chiron

Chiron

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, do you a portrait for the Magistry's model?