Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

D4 New Recipe İdeas

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by Juvia_Lockser, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Juvia_Lockser

Juvia_Lockser

Resources:
    Resources:
    1- Necronomicon ex-mortis (skull) : Skull of The Skeleton Lord + Burnt Skull + Ethereal Skull + Inscribed Bone

Merge all summons into a "Leoric King" abilities are 1.Crush Armor 2.Curse of Vampire 3.Shadow Curse (Those abilities will be more improved) Also benefit from all related talent abilities.

2- Falagar's Hope (Gem) : Meteor Fragment+Pure Shappire+Lightning Gem + Burned Glass
    All elementals damage increased by %3

3- Lost Sacred Pages (Book) : Legacy of the Sun Lord + The Prayers of Astreena + The Commanmend + Piece of Eight

All allies recieves %10 Bonus heal + (or) İmproving Healing done İncreased By %5

4- Quiver of Gesen : Quiver of the Predator + Frigid Quiver + Piercing Arrows (Ethereal Arrows) + Inscribed Bone + Manarit String

İmproved pet stats +%10 + (or) Pack Leaders eva+cri increased by %3

5- Ancestors of Nature (Totem) : Totem of the Troll Spirit + Earthfury Totem + Swampland Bark Totem(Ethereal Stake)

Increases SP+HST spirits by 25+?hst

6 - Eternal Serenade (drum) : Drums of Mastery + Devil's Flute + Drums Of The War Chant (Ethereal Drums)

İncreased AP+SP+İnt by 5 + %5 ms+as+hst aura

İ think require eth items for recipe will be more fun good imho.

2. 0.mY.g0d

0.mY.g0d

Resources:
    Resources:
    thumbs down...till now most creative items (itemnames) came from Zwieb...
    as you can see loss of creativity in lot of whitepine items.

3. Ira

Ira

Resources:
    Resources:
    i thought most of the whitepines legendarys came fom the people supporting him financially

4. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    No, only those with a name attached to them. Also, some donators offered me free reign in designing them, for example, Hopebringer.

to the TO: The idea of Blackfire is basicly side content with only very minor updates. I don't want to force people to farm Blackfire if they don't feel like it. That's why most collectibles only provide negligible bonuses.