• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D3W: Static Doodad Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
A few home-made high poly models were brought to my attention recently, and they've given me a few ideas for the D3W map :) So! I'de like to request a static (non-animated) model. I've provided some details, and a reference image below :D

Anyone who helps will be fully credited in the map :)

Rounded Pedestal

Right now im using a rather low poly / pointed model which to be honest, looks terrible :) So! I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a model that looks something like this? (ignore the pillar)

BlizzardPropTWO.jpg

Basically, just a flat round model that has a few steps around the edge :) Don't worry about the texture for it, if you can provide us a texture map, one of the project members can do it :D We could always use the texture on the image, but we would have to obtain permission first :)

Level 13
i hate when people dont make models not public but if these doodads are made please post because they seem epic

Status
Not open for further replies.