• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D3 soloing exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
There is a bug (serious one) that i used to clear all d3 SOLO (including all 4 bosses) it took me 2-3 hours thou. From obvious reasons i dont want to post it here. but it would be nice if it get fixed on next release but i also wish to get more d3 balancing like f.e.: firelord being able to kill not only with fire protection sets :) Zwielb. If you want to know what but im talking about just pm me or mail: [email protected]

Level 4
this really pisses me off as well pardon my french lol, people like me and others actually spend days on getting gear and going through d3 other people get gear just from gaspode, not even completing the bosses...

people in my gaias clan hmx on useast get kicked from clan if seen doing it

Level 4
Today i was playing and then 2 guys enterede my game and did that exploit =/
I kinda got pissed off
Im finding alot of friend and grindi/ finding itens and skill to try the d3 and then como 2 SON OF !@#$% and get my game totally fucked!!!
Im not using that but i hope you fix it and rebalance a few thing.. i got a full party lvl 34:
2 berseker/ 2 bishop / 1 sorc, and still having ultimate problems with d3 bridge fight
I hope you delivery a lot of new thing for us^^!!!

Level 8
And I cleared it in 17mins with my Assasin also with Gaspode bug, so i asume u are retard doing it for 2-3 hours.

Nothing glorious about cheating.

Level 2
And I cleared it in 17mins with my Assasin also with Gaspode bug, so i asume u are retard doing it for 2-3 hours.

Nothing glorious about cheating.

Nah.. im not a retard. I just dont use any cheats like multihacks allowing me to controll multiply units. I need to controll each gaspode at a time since i cant select more than one at a time + after you order him to atack boss or any other unit hell eventually go back so its like plaing arkanoid. And i dont use that bug enymore. i prefer making this dungeon the normal fast way ... go in with your party and kill the evil sons of a b.. inside. the only hard part is the imba firelord.

Level 2
Why dont you just play the hacked versions if you want your cheated equipment? Seriously, I see no reason why I should fix that. There are versions with cheat codes enabled out there anyways.

I will not play neighter bugged version nor the hacked ones. Reason? Im real rpg fan so the harder adventure the better map. I found gaias extremely hard in some aspects and thats why i played it and enjoyed it. When that nasty bug came up i lost some of that excitement. BTW looking forward to see the fixes and more... I think the southern regions are w8ing to be filled with some good stuff. Especially with a lot of plot (story line quests) cos i feel a bit disappointed in this particular matter. Sorry for offtop

Level 8
Nah.. im not a retard. I just dont use any cheats like multihacks allowing me to controll multiply units. I need to controll each gaspode at a time since i cant select more than one at a time + after you order him to atack boss or any other unit hell eventually go back so its like plaing arkanoid. And i dont use that bug enymore. i prefer making this dungeon the normal fast way ... go in with your party and kill the evil sons of a b.. inside. the only hard part is the imba firelord.

Who said i use multi shit?

If ure friend share control u may selec all of them at once, and even alone it take 1 sec to klick on him and order to attack. They fall back like per 3 min and ocassionaly.

If u find bug in the future, whisper makers and dont enjoy spaming it to every like "oh im imba" - nothing cool about it rly.

Status
Not open for further replies.