• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CybeRBeaR V7.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Merry Christmas. Half bear, half machine.
I know, it needs some sharpening, too lazy to do it now.
Give credits and don't modify without my permission.

UPDATE TO V7 : Sharpened, tweaked.

Keywords:
Bear, Cyber, CyBear, Bionic, Machine, Robot
Contents

CyBear / Bionobear (Texture)

Reviews
18:34, 22nd May 2009 Hawkwing: The main problem is that it doesn't at all look cyber, as you claim it is supposed to. Work on smoothing out the shading and making the lighting stronger and seem more polished. Then work on making more distinguished...

M

18:34, 22nd May 2009
Hawkwing: The main problem is that it doesn't at all look cyber, as you claim it is supposed to. Work on smoothing out the shading and making the lighting stronger and seem more polished. Then work on making more distinguished parts of metal on his body. From above it simply looks like he has a strange patch of light grey fur. Please make changes.

Hawwwwwking, I sense patents. Anyhow ... looks rather blobby, and not particularly mechanical at all. Like mooshy blobs of grey.

Also, you didn't really do too much to it anyhow..
I'd say the same. it just looks dodgy and like if someone used wallpaint on him.

Sorry, but this gets a 5. Rounded down to 1. Kekeke
interesting one, Nuff said.