• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CW_LOTR_Gondor_Infantry.blp

Another simple footman edit to make him look more like a soldier of gondor :) I figured this would also be quite usefull to many LOTR style maps :)

gondor_03.png
gondor_01.png
gondor_02.png

All comments and criticism are welcome :)

Keywords:
Footman, Silver, Gondor, Lotr, Lord, of, the, rings, Solider, infrantry, armour, armor, armoured, armored, plate, plated, metal, warrior
Contents

Lord of the Rings :: Gondor Infantry (Texture)

Reviews
19:56, 24th Jan 2010 67chrome: Terrific handling of the footman wrap, everything looks awesome. Your handling of the metal and shiny buts reminds me a lot of Black Stan. Anyways, fantastic work :)
Level 3
for models, import your desired model (if you downloaded and extracted it), choose a unit, double-click model file and choose model. for skins, download, extract, and import, then set the skin to the right path and boom ur done. any more questions?

Level 1
Okay so im new and all, i usually get the blp thing Example: Units\Human\TheCaptain\TheCaptain.blp and paste but this one doesn't have? Can someone be kind enough to tell me how to use this: Import the skin to the following path:
textures\footman.blp

The skin will replace the following unit/doodad/texture/interface:
footman.blp