• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

CutePurpleMissile

Another missile from me :>,just bored,this can be used as a buff too
Oh and permission to edit this missile or buff or planet is granted :>
To those who comments

Keywords:
Blob, Purple, Arcane, Cute, Sphere, Ball, Missile, Shiny
Contents

CutePurpleMissile (Model)

Reviews
12:59, 18th Sep 2010 General Frank: Simple model edit. Nicely edited. Approved.

M

12:59, 18th Sep 2010
General Frank:

Simple model edit. Nicely edited. Approved.

Level 9
Okay, another good one!
Btw, i don't see the Ghost.blp in the missile. In Birth, Stand, and Death there are no ghost appearance.
4/5 for usage and vote
Oh I forgot to remove it,it was suppose to be a ribbon emitter(trail like my other one),but it won't work
I think you should rework outer sphere into a ring around the inner one, which would be angled.

i think that would look better
It would good as a buff but no a missile :>

Level 8
Okay, the new update!
Hmm... It looks like Orbit, spinning around the missile! :infl_thumbs_up:
But maybe you want to set that spinning-thingy to two-sided because it hard to see.
Very useful! This can used as a planet too (if i scaled in my map...)
Rep+
EDIT: Hmm... Wonder where is moderators.... this missile uploaded yesterday, right?:eekani::eekani::eekani::eekani::eekani::eekani::eekani::eekani:

Level 9
Okay, the new update!
Hmm... It looks like Orbit, spinning around the missile! :infl_thumbs_up:
But maybe you want to set that spinning-thingy to two-sided because it hard to see.
Very useful! This can used as a planet too (if i scaled in my map...)
Rep+
EDIT: Hmm... Wonder where is moderators.... this missile uploaded yesterday, right?:eekani::eekani::eekani::eekani::eekani::eekani::eekani::eekani:
They have a life too so it's okay.
A planet,a buff,a missile too? yey :ogre_kawaii:

Level 6
OHNO! Cute Blue Missle's brother has created another massive time rift in the screenshot!

Level 8
Animating is complicated and need much knowledge of bone.
Phew.... I don't understand animating, though. That's why i just making helmet, again, and again.
Titania said:
Was my other missile better? This one only got one rep,I guess the cute blu one is more cute :>
But i'm suprised you got MANY reps quickly even more than me! Good job hunting(?) out there!