• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CustomKeys.txt GRID (English Keyboards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've searched forever now and I've found it's impossible to get the old grid set up customkeys.txt online anywhere without downloading a TROJAN, AKA: WarKeys. (By forever I mean 2 days) well I ended fixing my old PC and getting the file off of it. Someone from this site has his own program which he claimed could do it, without naming names. He told me to wait a day because he was going to bed. Then proceeded to ignore my messages.

Anyway long story short this is the customkeys.txt for grid shortcuts on english keyboard.

Posting it here for posterity, so others can find it easy on google search and come here and get the file and not be exposed to TROJANS or Other Delays/Problems

everything is either
QWER
ASDF
ZXCV

ESCAPE key for cancel

ALL hero spells are ZXCV to train is F, all shops are the same, no matter what race you are build farm, zig, moonwell, burrow is Z (build) ,A (farm) it dont matter your race. Easy simple to play random races now with grid set-up customkeys.txt

anyway here is the file ENJOY !! :thumbs_up:
Download CustomKeys.txt

EDIT: I should add while looking it over I've found a bunch of DOTA spells and items, I am assuming this includes the same grid set up for DOTA. I dont play it so I never noticed before, but there it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.