• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom villager using different skins for Wc Villager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So in one of my maps I have 3 classes. The models for these classes are "Villager with many animations". I got 3 custom skins for them but when I try to make it work it just screws up (picture below). I edited them and changed the paths so that the texture applies to each model. They look the same but there are 2copies for the other 2 txtrs.

Attachments

• Namnlös.jpg
    Namnlös.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 374
Level 13
Well maybe the title and the first post was not clear enough; the skins are for the Warcraft 3 Blizzard Villager. The model I'm using is Villager many animations, it has the exact same apperance just other animations.

Level 13
Yeah? Oh well I'll make this very clear now: I want the models that are copies of Villager with many animations to be able to have different skins. But I do not now how to make this work, therefore I posted this thread here to see if anyone could help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.