• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Models dont show after map conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The Models show on TFT and editor, they are imported correctly and was reimported which helped a little. Should also show on RoC , I've seen these models on other converted maps. After the conversion, most of the models show and the others dont. Some models are by the same creator and use ingame textures refuse to show yet others do.Even the ones that use In game Textures dont show up.

Models that dont show:

Illidanevilx's WW2 aircraft models,and other vehicle models dont show but few of his others show.
Nearly all Kofi_banan's models, I used from Kofi_banan's show except for his outpost and his mark v tank.
Mr.Bob's Garrison/Barracks and tankfactory doesnt show up while his tech center and metal mine shows.

:fp::fp::fp:Help please :/

Level 2
hmm i have a simular problem with a buldozer, it doesn't show up in the editor but when I play its there where its supposed to be.

Thats fine. However, mine is a much different and complex problem.
It wont show up ingame after the tft map is converted to roc.

Level 2
but do they have the models like the ones you use? maybe they use models that only uses RoC resources or changed the TFT models to use custom textures so that it will still play on RoC...

Exactly same models.

Status
Not open for further replies.