• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom hero Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello Guys,
I'm almost done with my custom race but theres one problem i can't seem to fix. When I add custom heros to the Altar normally your only allowed 3 max but I can have as many custom heros as is allowed by the food limit. If anyone can help me set the proper requirements to make it so there can be only one of each type of hero that would be great.

Thanks,
Murfinator

Level 22
lol... firstly wrong forum 'StarCraft II Editor Help Zone'

and you can make heroes in sc2 with the editor. I think you need to copy the requirements for tiers for the hero, in other words everything to be like that of a melee hero but I've forgotten what it's done as I've also stumbled upon training more than 1 custom hero in the altar in the same tier. Those who still do war3 may tell you...

Level 3
I've forgotten what it's done as I've also stumbled upon training more than 1 custom hero in the altar in the same tier. Those who still do war3 may tell you...

I ran into the same problem so I asked how to set a limit to the amount of a certain type of unit you can get and Radicool was able to give me the triggers I needed to do that so if you or anyone wants to set a limit on units go to my other tread that I made sure to put in the proper place (world editor help zone). Its called "setting a limit".
I would assume you can do the same thing as you can for starcraft as you can do in warcraft but it should be easier in Starcraft seeing its a much simpler game.

Status
Not open for further replies.