• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

custom harpy skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
well, i've made this for my map, so, if someone need a forest harpy guard skin, here u are :p

it's my first skin, i need some practice to start making good skins :)

PLEASE GIVE ME CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS, i need them to improve my skins

path: units\Creeps\Harpy\Harpy.blp

Attachments

• delfharpyNNf.blp
    72.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Level 18
Wanna show a screenshot?
Maybe the wrap 2?

Edit: Ok well I looked at the skin
Recolor, and a paste of a leaf and a jewel it looks like
Not that much really done here, whats your goal with this skin? What're you skinning the Harpy into?
Thats the question you need to ask

Level 15
i know that Hawkwing... u don't need to say it...

and The_End
that seems some nice questions, i know it is not the best skin, its horrible but i never made any kind of skin/texture, i just readed some tutorials and tryied 1, so ill try to improve it. And btw, the leaf and the jewel aren't pasted :S i made the leaf and the jewel comes with harpy skin. also i removed some things in the body, those green things, to make it more human-like. but i can see what you try to say, thanks.

btw, i have a question: if i have a rejected file(like the harpyskin), and i improve it a lot, can i upload it again and try another chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.