• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with a skin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've recently acquired a weaponless ForestTroll model from http://krakou57.free.fr/
I downloaded Warcraft3 Viewer, extracted all of the model's files, and created a skin for ForestTroll. After uploading the skin and custom model and trying various skin paths (the custom model worked fine), the new skin is not being applied. I've currently tried units\creeps\ForestTroll\ForestTroll.mdl , units\creeps\ForestTroll\ForestTroll.blp , Textures\ForestTroll.blp , and ForestTrollSansHaches.mdl (and blp likewise)
Unfortunuately, none of the paths are working. If it is required that I post my skin in order to recieve feedback, then i'll upload it.
What's wierd is, using the first path allowed me to use a previous crappy model that I had created for the same weaponless troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.